Dr. Cyrus Gitonga Ngari Publications
Publications in Journals:
- Nyokabi, V., Kitavi, D., & Ngari, C. (2019). Cramér-Rao Bound of Direction Finding Using Uniform Arc Arrays. Journal Of Advances In Mathematics And Computer Science, 1-15. doi: 10.9734/jamcs/2019/v33i130168
- Ndiritu, G., Kitavi, D., & Ngari, C. (2019). Cramér-Rao Bound of Direction Finding Using a Uniform Hexagonal Array. Journal Of Advances In Mathematics And Computer Science, 1-14. doi: 10.9734/jamcs/2019/v32i630161
- Mirgichan, K.J., Ngari, C.G, & Karanja, S. (2019). A Deterministic Model Of HIV Transmission Between Two Closed Patches Incorporating The Monod Equation. Mathematical Theory and Modeling Vol.9, No.6, ISSN 2224-5804 (Paper) ISSN 2225-0522 (Online) DOI: 10.7176/MTM
- Akelo, G., Mbunzi, S., & Ngari, C. (2019). Multinomial Logistic Modelling of Socio-Economic Factors Influencing Spending Behavior of University Students. Asian Journal of Probability and Statistics, 3(4), 1-23. Retrieved from http://www.journalajpas.com/index.php/AJPAS/article/view/30102
- Mbunzi, Stephen and Nagda, Sonal (2009). Mixed model analysis using R. Research Methods Group, ILRI, Nairobi 16pp. Full text.
- Akelo, J. G., Ngari, Cyrus G. (2018) Socioeconomic Impact of Establishment of University of Embu on Small Scale Farmers in Nthambo Sub-Location, Kenya
Asian Journal of Probability and Statistics 2(1): 1-15
- Ngari, Cyrus G. (2018). Modelling Vaccination and Treatment of Childhood Pneumonia and Their Implications. Science Domain International.
- A deterministic model for Kenya Domestic Radicalization Incorporating Rehabilitation centers, putting religion into perspective: Published in Academic Journal of Applied Mathematics sciences
- Modeling influence tribal coalitions in Kenya Presidential politics, A case Study of Kikuyu-Kalenjin versus Luo-Kamba: Published on the link http://sciencedomain.org/issue/1781
- A Simple model for the ethnic, sub ethnic, clan and religion based politics in Kenya presidential elections: Published on the link http://www.ikpress.org/issue/694
- Modeling Scramble for other tribes votes by the three main tribal voting blocs in Kenya Presidential elections: Published on the link http://www.ikpress.org/issue/702
- Numerical simulation of the deterministic model of the under-five year’s pneumonia in Kenya, Published on the link http://www.ikpress.org/issue/648
- Estimated numerical results for the deterministic model of the under five years pneumonia in Kenya, Published on the link http://www.ikpress.org/issue/647
- Analytical model for childhood pneumonia, a case study of Kenya, Published on the link http://sciencedomain.org/issue/1405
- Ngari, C. G., Malonza, D. M., & Muthuri, G. G. (2014). A model for childhood Pneumonia.Published on the link: www.asianonlinejournals.com.
- Grace Gakii Muthuri, David Malonza and Cyrus Gitonga Ngari,(2016), tuberculosis model, a case study of tigania west, Kenya, Journal of Disease and Global Health.
Presentation of Papers at Academic and Professional Conferences
- 12th June 2017-16th June 2017, Participated in Second Kenyatta University Workshop On Mathematical Modelling, 2017 at Kenyatta University
- 2nd November 2016-4th June 2016, Attended and presented an academic paper in the 2nd DeKUT International Conference on Science, Technology, Innovation and Enterprenuership at Dedan Kimathi University University of Technology
- 16th June 2015-19th June 2015, Presented a paper on “a simple model for childhood pneumonia dynamics in Kenyatta Univesity Mathematical conference at Kenyatta Univesity.
- 1st September 2014-5th September 2014, Participated in the International School on Mathematical Epidemiology at Strathmore University.
- 17th June 2013-21 st June 2013, Participated in First Kenyatta University On Mathematical Modelling, 2013 at Kenyatta University.
Review of Academic Journal papers
- 2017, Reviewed a manuscript in Journal of Applied Science and Technology in SCIENCEDOMAIN INTERNATIONAL certificate Ref. No: SDI/HQ/PR/Cert/37681
- 18/3/2017, Reviewed a manuscript in British Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science in SCIENCEDOMAIN INTERNATIONAL certificate Ref. No: SDI/HQ/PR/Cert/2017/BJMCS/32630